Monday 12 August 2013

American makeup haul!

Hiya everyone, it's been two weeks since I last posted about going to Boston, not that I've been counting because I had such a lovely time! I'm back now anyway and recovering (slowly) from jet lag, as promised I purchased a few things makeup wise from the US of A and I've been dying to share with you all what I got! I think I fell in love with America whilst I was there and I could ramble on for a long time about what I got up to and where I went (If you'd like to know more about my trip, comment below and I'll do a separate post!) but without further ado I present to you.. 


*ELLIE'S 2013 AMERICAN MAKEUP HAUL* 

I've done some initial thoughts on some of my favorites!


IT'S A 10 MIRACLE LEAVE-IN PRODUCT

 If you've read my beauty wish list you'd know this was an item on it which I can now cross off! I wanted to wait till America where I knew it would be cheaper to buy it and I did just that. I haven't used this product yet but when I've tried it a few times I'll roll up my sleeves and write a review for you guys. I'm hoping it will live up to my expectations, if you've tried it please comment below and tell me what you think?  


COVER GIRL CLUMP CRUSHER MASCARA

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS MASCARA. Maybe it's because I don't replace my mascara's as often as I should and they go gloopy but I genuinely think this is the last mascara I'll ever try, it does what it says on the bottle, no more clumps for me! 

(If you'd like to get your hands on this mascara and you're from the UK try MaxFactor's Clump Defy mascara it's exactly the same thing) 



WET 'N' WILD COMFORT ZONE PALETTE 

I was drawn to the colours in this wet 'n' wild palette. I've never played around with greens on my eyes so I didn't want to buy and expensive eyeshadow to find they didn't suit me and at $4.99 this in my opinion is a steal for 8 very pigmented lovely eyeshadows, that, as you can see I've already dipped my brushes into! 


BATH AND BODY WORKS 'POCKET BAC' 

Whenever I'm in America (which sadly isn't often) I ALWAYS without fail pick up a few hand sanitizers from bath and body works. In the UK I always find the hand sanitizers sold don't smell very nice? They smell rather too chemically for my liking, anyway these hand sanitizers smell like perfume! I've had people compliment me on my scent when all I'm wearing is hand sanitizer on my hands! 


Here are some other bits and bobs I picked up whilst I was out there: 


I hope you enjoy my blog and I hope that wherever you are you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment